Celebrity Big Brother: Stephanie Davis denies being an alcoholic and talks Zayn Malik romance

No Comments
Stephanie Davis wore an LBD (little black dress) at the start of the latest series of Celebrity Big Brother
Former Hollyoaks actress Stephanie Davis says stories about her being an alcoholic are "not true".
Davis, who played Sinead O'Connor in the Channel 4 soap, dated former One Direction member Zayn Malik, but rubbished reports that she was going to "spill the beans" on him in the Celebrity Big Brother (CBB) house.
The 22-year-old actress hit headlines last year when reports surfaced saying she had been sacked from Hollyoaks after storming off the set.
In an interview before going into the CBB house, she commented on stories alleging she was an alcoholic, saying: "Not true. I'm a 22-year-old girl and I go out at the weekend, but I don't have a drink for my breakfast. Hopefully people will see what I'm really like.BOREHAMWOOD, ENGLAND - JANUARY 05: Presenter Emma Willis (L) greets Stephanie Davis (R) as she enters the Celebrity Big Brother House at Elstree Studios on January 5, 2016 in Borehamwood, England. (Photo by Jeff Spicer/Getty Images)The Merseyside-born actress said her relationship with Malik was years ago and she could not understand why people "are still bothered".
She said: "Zayn is a good guy and I've not a bad word to say about him, and I know he's not got a bad word to say about me.
"It lasted five months - is that even a relationship? It ended well. I hope he's happy now he's left - I think that's the best thing he could have done for himself."
She is dating model Sam Reece and said she is "proper loved up, it's sickening".
Davis added that she thought the public's perception of her was "horrendous" and that doing Celebrity Big Brother was the "biggest, scariest thing" she could do.
She added: "I think people think I'm like my character, but I couldn't be any more different. When people do meet me, they're shocked to see what I'm really like. I just want to be myself."

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you.